Friday, October 17, 2008

Randomly Six

I've been tagged by the darling Becka to reveal 6 random things about myself. Sounds simple enough, right?
Okay. Here goes.

1. I bought an amazing vintage acoustic guitar 4 years ago (when I was pregnant with Quinn), and haven't yet learned a single chord. Or note. Or whatever.

2. I hate being scared, and cannot watch even the tamest of horror movies.

3. I am rediscovering my love of audio books, and desperately trying to instill that love in my babes. Last night? Anne of Green Gables. This morning? The Wind and the Willows. Right now? Little House on the Prairie. So good.

4. The first thing I ever knit was a scarf for Keith that he still wears regularly.

5. I'm a notorious procrastinator, and am late for everything. Including my own wedding. Yep.

6. We are a tv-free household.

and, a bonus 7. I've never yet been stung by a bee/ wasp/ hornet.

The rules:
• Link to the person who tagged you.
• Mention the rules.
• Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
• Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.

• Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.

If you haven't been tagged yet, then I tag YOU!!!


4 comments:

Michelle said...

i'm so with you on the horror movies! i can't do them either!

Surprised Suburban Wife said...

ha ha I had a beautiful acoustic guitar for SIX YEARS and never learned to play! finally opened the case again to sell it to a friend and found that the strings had overtightened and snapped! oh well.

becka said...

Oh Anne, how I love her. I think I need to borrow that to knit to.

Alanna said...

I always loved the Anne of Green Gables and Little House on the Prairie series, and can't wait to share them with my daughter someday. It's good to know that the audiobooks are worth a listen... they can be a bit hit-or-miss in my experience!

And kudos on having a TV-free household--very admirable, indeed, and so good for your little lads!